It lets you simulate every major DOM event, as well as some combination events like Write and Drag, and then run functional and unit tests in a separate console window.
- Ajax – Updates content without refreshing the page.
- Class – An easy to use, lightweight class system.
- Event – Register events without worrying about memory issues.
- Inflector – Handy string helpers for pluralizing and singularizing strings.
- Helpers – String, Array, Function and Object extensions.
- Query – CSS DOM element selection.
- History – provides back, forward, and refresh functionality.
- Remote – perform cross domain reads and writes.